New in the market of sun protection products – a unique beauty treatment from Switzerland, FILLERINA BEAUTY SUN. It is more than the usual sun protection, because it provides moisture and firmness to the skin of the body!
Fillerina Sun Beauty Sunscreen Body Lotion – SPF 30 with Fillerina® 12 Hyaluronic Acid Molecules – Contains both free and cyclodextrinized UVA – UVB – UVC sunscreens and additional active ingredients that fight against excessive heat and dehydration caused by IR (active substance test in vitro). It’s an optimal full-body anti-wrinkle and anti-aging treatment, topped off with broad-spectrum protection against all UV rays, including infrared damage. It is rich in 12 hyaluronic acids (Fillerina® patent), collagen, elastin and corresponding molecules that neutralize their degradation caused by ultraviolet rays. Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Polypodium leucotoma extract are additional anti-wrinkle, aging and dehydration active ingredients in the formulation. The Bronzene® complex (Labo’s patent) ensures long-term melanin production even after sun exposure to the skin, thereby enhancing the tan. Liquid, rich and waterproof emulsion gives the whole body a feeling of softness and hydration.
HOW TO USE SUN PROTECTION AND WARNINGS
Sunscreen should be applied liberally to the entire face and/or body at least 15 minutes before sunbathing and during sun exposure. Reapply after sweating, after each swim and/or after wiping to maintain the initial level of protection. As the amount of product on the skin decreases, the level of protection can be significantly reduced. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, even with sunscreen. Too much sun exposure can harm your health. Do not keep babies and small children in direct sunlight.
TIPS FOR SAFE TANNING
To get an even and intense tan, but safely and to avoid sunburn or more serious long-term damage, it is wise to follow a few tips:
1. Use sunscreens with an adequate sun protection factor, especially on sun-exposed parts of the body, and reapply often.
2. Limit exposure to the sun when the UV index is high (around noon) or stay in the shade as much as possible. 50% of UVB rays reach the Earth between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
3. The sun’s radiation reaches the retina, so protect your eyes with sunglasses with UV-absorbing lenses: this significantly reduces damage to the eyes and the extremely sensitive area of the eyes to UV rays.
4. Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
5. Do not use perfumes and deodorants that can cause photosynthesis.
6. Even in water you are exposed to UV rays: 95% of UV rays penetrate water; in addition, the surface of the water strongly reflects the sun’s rays, so it is useful to protect yourself with waterproof sunscreen when swimming.
7. When choosing sunscreen, start with a high SPF for the first few days in the sun and then lower it later.
8. UV rays penetrate clouds; therefore, you should protect your skin properly even when the sky is cloudy and not too hot. UV rays increase with altitude.
9. Under a beach umbrella, more than 50% of all UV rays reach you.
10. Remember that self-tanners usually do not protect against UV rays.
11. Children, especially under the age of three, should not be in the sun without clothes and a hat, and in any case – in direct sunlight.