bioODA mask for face and body treatments
For the face and the whole body Dead Sea black mud powder mask for face or whole body treatments with type I collagen, hyaluron and Vitamin C. Suitable for all skin types.
A product of 100% natural origin. Contains only pure ingredients. Without any accessories. No kaolin, glycerin, dyes, preservatives or parabens!
The Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth, which has accumulated high concentrations of natural minerals and microelements in the depths of thousands of years: silver, silicon, calcium, magnesium, iron (III), potassium, titanium (IV), zinc and others. It is the only deposit in the world where the amount of minerals is sufficient to have a real effect on the human body.
The effect of the bioODA mask:
- Firms and brightens the skin, regenerates, reduces melanin synthesis, lightens spots and evens skin tone.
- Reduces wrinkles, intensively moisturizes the skin and slows down the aging process of the skin.
- Detoxifies, removes excess fluids from tissues, stimulates the lipolysis process, cleans the skin and removes dead cells.
- Strengthens capillary walls, stimulates blood flow.
Main active ingredients:
- The black mud of the Dead Sea.
- Type I Collagen (1000 – 3000 DA).
- Hyaluronic acid (8,000 – 50,000 DA).
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
The package contains 10 packets:
In 1 package – 10 g mixture for face mask or body treatments.
Net amount – 10 x 10 g = 100 g
- Mix one packet of powder (10 g) in a container with the selected liquid. Mix the powder with a small amount of liquid until you get a mass of cream consistency.
- For oily skin, choose water or aloe vera gel. For dry skin, choose cosmetic oil or milk. For skin with surface capillaries, choose water, milk, gel for mixing the mask.
- For a cooling, invigorating effect of the mask, use the mentioned ingredients cooled, and for a warming, relaxing one, use them warmed up.
- Apply the mask on clean, damp face or body skin. Spread evenly over the face (or body) with a spatula or hands. Do not apply near the eye and lip area. When performing body treatments, you can additionally wrap the smeared areas with cling film.
- Keep the mask on for 15 – 20 minutes (do not let it dry, don’t overdo it), wash it off with warm water while it is still wet. Use the mask once a week. For oily skin 1-2 times a week.
Warnings: For external use only. The black mud of the Dead Sea is a strong mineral and can irritate the skin. Avoid for persons with irritated, sensitive or allergic skin. Test on the inside of your wrist before use. Before use, we recommend consulting a doctor or pharmacist.
There are no reviews yet.